Navigating Internationalization & the Post-Brexit Landscape
Replyco Helpdesk, OnBuy.com and Avalara talk about how to navigate the challenges of internationalization and the post-Brexit landscape.
Thursday, February 18, 2021 (3pm GMT | 10am EDT)
Watch Recorded Session
Since 1 January 2021 many businesses are facing major issues importing and exporting goods either to, or from the UK. New VAT & customs rules have increased the complexities of moving goods across borders.
If you’re an eCommerce seller doing business in the US, UK or EU, this webinar is a must!
Join CGO Jodi Gaines for a live discussion with Richard Asquith, VP of Global Indirect Tax at Avalara and Alex Huntley, Strategic Seller Manager at OnBuy, as they offer valuable insights on how to navigate the challenges of internationalization and the post-Brexit landscape.
- What basic steps should you take now on VAT and import taxes to minimize cash flow risks and losses?
- What strategies and tactics are other businesses adopting to navigate many of the new rules and requirements, and learn if you can benefit from them.
- If your business will need extra VAT registrations?
- How to avoid import VAT loses
- What you need to know about commodity codes