Customer Catch-up Workshop July 28 (Ep 2)
Last Updated: November 10, 2020
We hope you enjoyed our Customer Catch-Up Workshop! Read on to review what we covered and to access the full webinar video.
In case you need a refresher, you’ll find a short summary of everything Artem and Jodi discussed in our Customer Catch-Up Workshop below. And if you missed the webinar or would like to view it again, we’re also including a video link to the full presentation.
- New Dashboard & Reports (Beta)
- Ability to see the number of “Unread, Not Resolved” messages in a browser tab
- Detailed user action audit trail inside a ticket
- Ability to apply default Order Details properties to all users
- Dark Mode theme
- Branded auto-signatures when forwarding
- Forwarding for multiple recipients
- New rule that calculates the number of messages within a ticket and takes automatic action
- New “Run Rules” button
- Attachments converter for eBay
- HTML editor for signatures
- First name tag
Upcoming Releases in August
- INR (Item not Received) Cases
- Custom Fields
- Ability to proactively communicate with customers
Roadmap for Q3 and Q4
New Replyco features and integrations that are planned or already under review:
- Live Chat
- Facebook Messenger
- Shopify Returns & Refunds
- Amazon Returns & Refunds (A to Z Claims)
- Etsy Integration
- Walmart Integration
- OnBuy.com Integration
- ShipStation Integration
- ChannelAdvisor Integration
- CDiscount Integration
Many thanks to everyone who joined us. We were thrilled to interact directly with so many of our customers. And as usual, many of you came prepared with some excellent questions, suggestions and comments!
Remember: you can find answers to any questions you may have or access step-by-step guides to using our features and tools in our Help Docs, which are updated regularly. You can also follow along with what we’re working on next, request new Replyco features or vote for your favorites via our Public Roadmap.
And feel free to watch or re-watch the full video of our Customer Catch-Up Workshop any time below (or by visiting this link to the YouTube video). We look forward to seeing you at the next Workshop on September 1st at 2pm BST!