Sprint 10 Introduces Live Chat, eBay “INR” Cases, Cdiscount Integration & More
You asked; we answered. Our Sprint 10 update offers a host of new customer service tools and user-requested features for eCommerce sellers across marketplaces.
It’s that time again! We are thrilled to announce that Replyco Sprint 10 is officially live. And, as usual, this update includes a wide range of highly anticipated features and improvements that were directly requested and voted on by you — our users.
From a Live Chat widget to eBay “Item Not Received” message functionality to a new Cdiscount integration, our latest upgrades aim to help busy eCommerce sellers manage every aspect of their customer service more efficiently and effectively. We know you’ve got no time to waste, so let’s jump straight into the details…
[BETA] Live Chat Widget
Here at Replyco, we know providing immediate answers to customer questions is crucial. The ability to do so can make all the difference in keeping shoppers happy and closing sales. That’s why we now offer a Live Chat widget. Yes, you read that right. Replyco users can now deliver Live Chat support to their customers.
Replyco’s Live Chat widget:
- Can be installed on any website, shopping cart or eCommerce platform — regardless of whether it’s integrated with Replyco or not.
- Introduces a clear differentiation between instant messages and tickets. Instant messages are the ones that require your immediate attention, whereas tickets can be addressed within the usual SLA timeframe.
- Paves the way for other instant messaging channels to be added, such as Facebook Messenger (coming very soon).
- Enables users to to deal with instant messages using a separate tab / screen during business hours.
- Can also turn into a form during after-hours times through which buyers will be able to ask questions that will then come in as normal tickets.
- Is currently available upon request. To request it, simply contact us using the LIVE Chat option in the bottom right corner anywhere on our website.
[BETA] Cdiscount Integration
In order to help even more eCommerce pros take control of their inbox and boost customer service, Replyco now integrates fully with Cdiscount. Our Cdiscount integration enables sellers who operate on that platform to enjoy the following perks that Replyco customers have come to expect:
- Easy integration process.
- The ability to access, view and respond to tickets (messages) all in one place.
- Full access to order and customer information (directly from within the ticket or the Orders and Customers tabs, respectively).
eBay INR (Item Not Received) Cases
eBay Item Not Received (or INR) is another highly anticipated and heavily requested Replyco functionality.
Here’s how INR claims work on eBay’s platform. An INR claim can be opened by the buyer after the last estimated date of delivery. The seller must then respond within 3 days of the claim being opened with an agreeable solution, such as a refund or item replacement. If the seller neglects to respond or offer a solution within 3 days, the buyer can then escalate the claim and eBay will step in.
Obviously, it is in the best interest of eBay sellers to keep INR claims from getting escalated. After all, escalation may result in unhappy customers, negative reviews, and potentially even eBay account issues.
As usual, Replyco has your back by making it as easy as possible to address INR claims. You can now view and respond to any INR Case from the eBay Cases section of your Replyco account. From there, you can seamlessly issue a refund or item replacement, and even utilize stored shipping labels for maximum efficiency.
Improved integration with Amazon
We know successful Amazon sellers must stay on top of every aspect of their customer service at all times. That’s why we’ve made some major improvements to our Amazon integration.
Replyco customers who sell on Amazon will now notice:
- Faster overall performance and order info loading.
- Better order matching capabilities.
- Improved Amazon reports.
- More accessible and useful data to help you boost customer service.
- Newly available FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) information.
Outgoing Message Delay
We’ve all made a mistake on an outgoing message only to realize it after the response has already been sent. For that reason, Replyco has added a small but mighty improvement.
Outgoing messages will now have a slight delay, allowing for quick corrections to be made prior to message delivery. This is just another way we aim to help eCommerce sellers improve customer service and accuracy.
Better Options for Message Response & Viewing
Sprint 10 also includes several features that offer users better options for message response and viewing.
Message Count Customization
In the left navigation of your Replyco screen, you can now customize how you view your message counts. Choose between unread, unresolved and total — or a combination of variants.
Choose Specific Product Related to Customer Question
If you receive a question from a customer about a specific product, but their order contains multiple items, you can now select just the product their question relates to when sending your response.
Clear Labels in Bulk
Replyco users can now clear labels from tickets in bulk. A great example of when this function comes in handy is when a staff member is no longer with your company and you need to clear all labels that pertained just to that person’s assignments.
Assign Tickets from Main Ticket List
Users can also now assign tickets directly from the main ticket list, saving you clicks and time.
Stay in the Know
We hope you enjoy the newest additions to the Replyco system. Remember, if you’d like to submit your own feature requests, view what’s coming next or vote on your favorites, visit the Replyco Roadmap. We love hearing from our customers!
And if you’re not yet a Replyco customer but want to learn more, feel free to take a tour of our features.
Or get control of your inbox right now by starting your free trial today (no credit card required)!